Ted Machi has been practicing law in North Texas for over 40 years. He has settled millions of dollars in personal injury cases, and takes a personal interest in all of the clients Machi and Associates represents, promising to do the very best for each and every one of them. Many clients he has represented on several occasions, and he is particularly proud of representing many generations from the same families.
Ted graduated with his Juris Doctor from from Marquette University Law School and is still licensed to practice law in the state of Wisconsin., in his hometown of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in 1977. A year later he was admitted to the State Bar of Texas and the Eastern Federal District Court in the Northern District of Texas. He has been Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy since 1991, and has also been licensed to practice before The United States Supreme Court since 1979.
Ted takes a personal interest in all the clients his firm represents and does his very best for each and every one of them. Many clients he has represented on several occasions. He is particularly proud of representing many generations of clients from the same families.
- Bachelors in Business Administration – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Juris Doctorate – Marquette University Law School
Leadership, Membership & Honors
- Specialties: Board Certified- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Member of National Association Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Member of National Trial Lawyers
- Member of Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of Dallas Bar Association
- Licensed by the Supreme Court of the United States and the States of Texas and of Wisconsin
- Licensed in the States of Texas and Wisconsin and the Supreme Court of the United States
- Member of The Association of Trial Lawyers of America