Ted Machi grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison where he graduated with honors from the School of Business. In 1977, he graduated from Marquette University Law School and is still licensed to practice law in the state of Wisconsin.
He quickly decided that DFW was the place he wanted to practice law. During undergraduate school and law school, he earned a living as the entertainment director of a nightclub, booking national musical groups including, blues, rock and roll, and jazz greats. (Ted has been married for 36 years and has 3 lovely daughters and no grandchildren.) He was admitted to the State Bar of Texas and the Eastern Federal District Court in the Northern District of Texas in 1978.
Ted Machi has settled millions of dollars in personal injury cases. He has been Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy since 1991. He has also been licensed to practice before The United States Supreme Court since 1979. He married in 1983 after chasing his wife for three years around the world. They are very proud of the accomplishments of their three beautiful daughters.
Ted takes a personal interest in all the clients his firm represents and promises to do the very best for each and every one of them. Many clients he has represented on several occasions. He is particularly proud of representing many generations of clients from the same families.
- Bachelors in Business Administration – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Juris Doctorate – Marquette University Law School
Leadership, Membership & Honors
- Specialties: Board Certified- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Member of National Association Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Member of National Trial Lawyers
- Member of Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of Dallas Bar Association
- Licensed by the Supreme Court of the United States and the States of Texas and of Wisconsin
- Licensed in the States of Texas and Wisconsin and the Supreme Court of the United States
- Member of The Association of Trial Lawyers of America