Book A Free Consultation
Ted graduated with his Juris Doctor from from Marquette University Law School and is still licensed to practice law in the state of Wisconsin., in his hometown of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in 1977. A year later he was admitted to the State Bar of Texas and the Eastern Federal District Court in the Northern District of Texas. He has been Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy since 1991, and has also been licensed to practice before The United States Supreme Court since 1979.
Ted takes a personal interest in all the clients his firm represents and does his very best for each and every one of them. Many clients he has represented on several occasions. He is particularly proud of representing many generations of clients from the same families.
- Bachelors in Business Administration – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Juris Doctorate – Marquette University Law School
Leadership, Membership & Honors
- Specialties: Board Certified- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Member of National Association Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Member of National Trial Lawyers
- Member of Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of Dallas Bar Association
- Licensed by the Supreme Court of the United States and the States of Texas and of Wisconsin
- Licensed in the States of Texas and Wisconsin and the Supreme Court of the United States
- Member of The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Schedule A Free Consultation
The team at Ted Machi & Associates help me through a difficult situation and was very responsive to insure a successful outcome. My attorney was very thorough in explaining and helping me make the right decision. If you need expert advice and a company with years of experience, I would consult with the team at Ted Machi and Associates. My outcome was favorable.
Dan Wright, embodied the persona of what an attorney should be. He restored our faith in the legal system with his professionalism and knowledge. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Machi & Associates to anyone needing assistance.
Why Choose Us?
Attorneys Have 20+ Years Of Legal Experience
Effective, Determined, Professional Representation