Daniel S. Wright
Daniel S. Wright is an Associate Attorney with Ted Machi & Associates, P.C. He has represented individuals seeking Bankruptcy protection for the last 16 years and Social Security Disability for the last 7 years. While Daniel Wright is accredited to practice in all Texas state courts, he mainly serves the Fort Worth, Dallas, Arlington and Mansfield area alongside Attorney Ted Machi.
Daniel Wright earned his Bachelor of Arts in 1993 from the University of Texas at Austin and his Juris Doctorate in 2002 from Texas Wesleyan School of Law. He was subsequently admitted to the State Bar of Texas and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas. Daniel Wright has also been admitted to the United States Bankruptcy Court for North Texas. He is also a member of the Tarrant County Debtor Bar Association.
WHY HE PRACTICES SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY & BANKRUPTCY LAW
Initially practicing in multiple areas of law, Daniel Wright ultimately focused on Bankruptcy Law and Social Security Disability. He chose these areas because he wanted to improve the lives of his clients and help them get through some incredibly difficult times. Daniel Wright appreciates the small size of the law firm that he works at because it keeps the legal process from becoming impersonal. At Ted Machi & Associates, he is able to work directly with his clients from the beginning to the end and help them get through some stressful experiences.
ABOUT ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY DANIEL WRIGHT
Since his time at the University of Texas at Austin, he has remained an avid UT sports fan. Daniel Wright has not missed a single Longhorn Football game. In addition, Daniel Wright is a huge fan of going out to the movies. His first moviegoing experience was watching Raiders of the Lost Ark when he was very young. This sparked an appreciation for the cinematic arts that has never died.
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Texas at Austin Juris Doctorate – Texas Wesleyan School of Law
- Juris Doctorate – Texas Wesleyan School of Law
Leadership, Membership & Honors
- Admitted by the Supreme Court of Texas, admitted to practice before all Courts in Texas
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Member of the Tarrant County Debtor Bar Association
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Member of Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity