Burleson, TX Truck Accident Lawyer
Book A Free Consultation
Anyone who has ever driven in or around Burleson, Texas, knows that the roadways are often congested with imposing large trucks. While these trucks are necessary to transport goods and materials from one location to another, they also pose a more serious threat to other motorists due to their sheer size and mass. Unfortunately, truck accidents happen far too frequently in Texas and elsewhere, and the negligent actions of the truck driver frequently leave their victims with serious injuries and other damages. Contact a Burleson truck accident lawyer to discuss your legal options if you or a loved one has suffered injuries in a truck accident that was the result of a truck driver’s or trucking company’s negligence.
Why Truck Companies Have The Upper Hand
What truck drivers have that regular motorists do not is a trucking company on their side that vigorously defends its drivers and has the financial resources to fight back against claims of negligence. Trucking companies are among the largest corporations in the country, and the trucking industry is one of the most profitable. As a result, they are often willing to go to great lengths to protect their drivers and their profits. In order to successfully pursue a claim against a trucking company, it is essential to work with an experienced attorney who can help you level the playing field and hold the trucking company accountable for the damages they have caused.
Although you might feel like you can take on a trucking company, the truth is that these companies have many resources at their disposal and are often able to outspend and out-man the average person. Our firm has the experience and resources to take on the trucking companies and fight for the compensation you deserve, and we’re able to do so without charging a fee unless we are successful.
The bad news is that trucking companies have more resources than most people, allowing them to take on the average person and fight back against claims of negligence. The good news is that trucking companies have a lot of resources and the capability to properly compensate you for your injuries, so they may be willing to offer a fair settlement to avoid going to court, especially if they believe that you have a strong case. They may even offer a quick settlement, but you should always be wary of accepting a settlement without first speaking to a qualified attorney.
Steps to Getting A Fair Settlement
Insurance companies and trucking companies will use every tactic possible to deny your claim, and the greatest advantages they have over you are time and money. Their resources are virtually unlimited, and they expect you to blink first. To combat their efforts to strong arm you into accepting a lowball offer, and at the same time bolster your case, take the following steps to optimize your chance for success in recovering the maximum amount of compensation.
- Seek immediate medical attention: Even if you feel fine, it is important to have a doctor check you out to determine the extent of your injuries.
- Document the accident scene and gather evidence: Make sure to take photographs of the scene of the accident and any vehicles involved.
- Obtain contact information from witnesses: Get contact information from any witnesses who may have seen the accident happen.
- Report the accident to the authorities: File a police report so that the accident can be documented. Be sure to obtain your own copy.
- Consult with a personal injury lawyer: Make sure to talk with a personal injury lawyer before you agree to anything or sign any paperwork.
- Preserve all relevant documents and records: Keep all records of medical appointments, repair bills, and any other relevant documents.
- Communicate with your lawyer and follow their guidance: Make sure to stay in touch with your lawyer and keep them informed.
- Do not accept any settlement offers without legal advice: Never accept any settlement offer without first consulting a lawyer
- Negotiate aggressively for fair compensation: Always negotiate aggressively for fair compensation, and never settle for less than what you deserve
- Prepare for litigation: If negotiations do not yield a fair settlement offer, prepare to litigate your claim in court
Take Action Today And Get The Compensation You Deserve
At Ted Machi & Associates, P.C., we know what it takes to achieve the kind of results you deserve. With more than 20 years’ experience in Texas’s personal injury laws, Ted Machi can apply his knowledge to every case in a way that puts you in the best position to win. Our skilled Burleson truck accident attorneys are willing and able to fight aggressively on your behalf, and they’ll do so on a contingency fee basis. That means you don’t have to pay us until you get paid! Call today to book a free consultation and learn what your next steps are.
Schedule A Free Consultation
Burleson, TX Practice Areas
The team at Ted Machi & Associates help me through a difficult situation and was very responsive to insure a successful outcome. My attorney was very thorough in explaining and helping me make the right decision. If you need expert advice and a company with years of experience, I would consult with the team at Ted Machi and Associates. My outcome was favorable.
Dan Wright, embodied the persona of what an attorney should be. He restored our faith in the legal system with his professionalism and knowledge. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Machi & Associates to anyone needing assistance.
Why Choose Us?
Attorneys Have 20+ Years Of Legal Experience
Effective, Determined, Professional Representation